Friday, March 28, 2014

EQ 7--Review this semester. What activities have you enjoyed and why? Why activities have you not enjoyed and why? Upload your favorite piece of work so far and explain why it is your favorite.

This semester, I have enjoyed coming up with different ideas for the company logo. I thoroughly enjoy art and found that this assignment came naturally to me. More-so than this, however, I enjoyed making the holiday/ abstract cards. In real life, I can have a picture in my head of what I want to create, however, sometimes my hands can't create exactly what I want. Now that I know how to use Photoshop and Illustrator, I can create whatever my mind comes up with and thats a good feeling. So far, I have not enjoyed doing the business plan at all. I don't like being expected to work on something that I haven't been taught how to do because I like to understand everything I do, and do it to the best of my ability. With the business plan, however, I feel as if I cannot work to my full potential, it isn't an area I am confident in or have been trained in.


This was my favorite thing that I created in this class. The abstract card was another favorite, but I am proud of this one and it turned out exactly how I envisioned it. It took more work than I thought it would but it was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment